1. Inbox Cube
(1) Inbox Cube is an application for email developed by Inbox Cube Inc. for use in smartphones. Inbox Cube enables users to connect to and access different email accounts within a single application. Users can manage, organize and search emails, attachments, documents, images and videos within the application.
2. About Your Privacy
(1) At Inbox Cube Inc., your privacy is very important to us. We are dedicated to providing you with superior service while protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal information.
(2) “Personal Information” is defined in Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, S.C. 2000, c. 5 (“PIPEDA”), as information about an identifiable individual, though it does not include the name, business title, business address or telephone number of employees of organizations.
3. Why We Collect Personal Information
(1) Inbox Cube Inc. collects personal information about you that may include, but is not limited to, any information that is about you or could be used to identify you, such as your username, email address and password to an email account, your name, mailing address, telephone number, and any optional personal information that you supply to us when you use our website or Inbox Cube.
(2) The personal information we collect may come directly from you or from third parties when you link your email accounts (with third party providers) to Inbox Cube.
(3) Collecting personal information about you is essential to our ability to respond to your request and to operate, maintain and provide you the functionality and features of Inbox Cube.
(1) Providing us with your personal information is always your choice. When you use our website or Inbox Cube, you consent to our collection, transfer, processing, storage, disclosure and other uses of your information as described here.
(2) You also authorize us to use and retain this personal information for as long as it may be required for the purposes described here. You can delete your account by following the instructions provided in the service or its documentation or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete your account, including any such emails and associated data as soon as we can, and will only retain information as required by law. By withdrawing your consent, or not providing it in the first place, you may limit or even prevent us from being able to provide you with the use of our website or Inbox Cube.
(3) In certain circumstances, consent cannot be withdrawn. There are also legal exceptions where we will not need to obtain consent or explain the purposes for the collection, use or disclosure of personal information. For example, this exception would apply if there is an emergency that threatens the life, health or security of an individual, or if we must comply with a court order.
5. Use of Personal Information
(1) Personal information may be used:
(a) to determine your eligibility to use Inbox Cube;
(b) for communication, service and administration;
(c) to provide push notifications to your smartphone;
(d) to interface with the contact list on your smartphone;
(e) for geo-location purposes in connection with the use of Inbox Cube;
(f) for web and mobile analytics;
(g) for claims administration;
(h) for internal, external and regulatory audit purposes;
(i) to comply with legal and regulatory requirements; or
(2) Personal information may also be used for other purposes, subject to obtaining your prior consent for such use.
(3) Inbox Cube uses web and mobile analytics software to measure traffic and usage trends so that we can better understand the functionality of Inbox Cube on your smartphone. The anonymous information collected assists us in improving Inbox Cube. This information may include the frequency of usage of the application, the events that occur within Inbox Cube, aggregated usage, performance data and location where you use Inbox Cube.
(1) Inbox Cube stores information, including your email address, username, password and the contents of your emails that may include but is not limited to, attachments, documents, images and videos on your smartphone.
7. Sharing Personal Information With Others
(1) Inbox Cube Inc. is not in the business of selling client lists or personal information to others. In providing our services, we may need to disclose the personal information we collect to affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and other service providers or agents who perform various functions for us.
(2) If we sell or reorganize all or part of our business, we may need to disclose user information to a third party who acquires our assets, as permitted by law.
(3) In certain circumstances, we may be required to provide personal information to third parties for legal or regulatory purposes.
(4) We may also use this personal information to assess your future needs and to offer the products and services that may best meet those needs, from ourselves, our affiliates or reputable organizations selected by us. If you do not wish to receive these offers or such information, please contact us as outlined below in the contact information section.
8. Keeping Information Accurate
(1) It is important that your personal information is accurate and complete. Having accurate information about you enables us to give you the best possible service. You have the right to access, verify and amend the information we have about you. We rely on you to keep us informed of any changes, such as a change of address, telephone number or any other circumstances.
9. How We Safeguard Personal Information
(1) At Inbox Cube Inc., we employ physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect our systems and all personal information under our control against unauthorized access and use. All safety and security measures are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information collected.
(2) Our service providers and agents are required to maintain user confidentiality, and may not use the information for any unauthorized purpose.
(3) Employees are governed by strict standards and policies to ensure that personal information is secure and treated with the utmost care and respect.
10. Privacy and the Internet
(1) Inbox Cube Inc. may collect user information from its website (for example, via cookies which are alphanumeric identifiers transmitted from a website to a visitor’s browser and IP address). This information is used solely for enabling us to provide you with a customized online experience and to find ways to improve our site. Although cookies are widely used, it may be possible to disable cookies via your browser settings. However, in so doing, some websites may not function properly or optimally.
11. Contact Information
(1) Please contact us at email@example.com to obtain further information about our policies and procedures or if you have any unresolved enquiries or concerns.